Why should you choose CSKM?
* Our school is offered on Sunday and one other night during the week, letting students have the opportunity to live a balanced life with family, friends, and full or part-time work.
* Our school has a strong revival, Kingdom and Presence-based culture, as does the host church and all of our faculty.
* Our school is highly relational with with spiritual moms and dads mentoring you individually toward your future through our small Legacy Groups.
* Our school has a strong Bible emphasis, teaching students to gain a revelatory understanding of the entire Bible, from Genesis to Revelation with a focus on preaching and teaching.
* Our school focuses on the supernatural and power ministries of the Kingdom, such that our students catch through modeling and impartation how to release signs and wonders on the earth.
* Our school focuses on leadership and character development as well as a year-long foundation in intimacy with God and identity in Christ so students learn to operate as powerful sons and daughters of God.
* Our school allows a student to live in the marketplace and their sphere of influence while they are being equipped in Kingdom ministry, so that transformation of their sphere begins while in school.
* Our school offers both local, national and international missions trips with leaders gifted in signs and wonders and Kingdom ministry.
* Our school offers regional local-church based satellite centers so that groups of five or more may attend via video and live sessions and do their ministry and outreach practicums within their current local church and sow the Kingdom culture into their local church as well as their sphere of influence.
“We enrolled as retirees. The school was amazing! My wife and I graduated the school a couple of years ago and we now travel once or twice a year on overseas ministry teams with Jim Rogers who conducts oversees signs and wonders crusades” – Jim and Evalyn Adams
“I gleaned so much from the Bible emphasis. My understanding of the Scripture grew exponentially! My husband and I do missions work and local outreaches regularly.” – Shannon Anne Burgason